Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy International Scrapbooking Day!


Today is the day we celebrate our love and passion for our hobby (and to snag a few discounts from some of our favorite scrapbook companies!). I had hoped to be able to participate in some challenges from other blogs but when you have a 9 month old who is teething and very clingy you can barely use the restroom by yourself. The little guy is in bed so that's why I am able to write this post. I am going to make it quick as there are still a few hours left of iNSD left and if I can get a layout or 2 out I will be happy.

If you want an up to date on what I'm crafting on then I do highly recommend following my Instagram. I also try and post Cricut tips and just show you what I'm working on. Well off to craft my lovelies! Hope you all got a chance to be crafty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment