Monday, May 22, 2017

Tendonitis

The title says it all. I had read that postpartum there were a few things a mother could develop or experience and I've managed to get a few. The biggest downfall (besides the hair loss) has been getting De Quervian's Tendonitis or Mommy Thumb. I've previously been diagnosed with tendonitis in my left wrist but have had the pain double since giving birth. And it is in both wrists now. Some days are better than others but it has become increasingly difficult to type. Even playing a simple swiping game makes my wrists sore. And forget trying to scratch my back. The tendon usually tightens and pops when I reach back or turn my wrist a certain way. It sounds painful and to be honest it is. So I'm going to keep this post short or I'll be paying for it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment