Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Party Decor

Man this is really late as baby is now 14 months old but you know the old saying "Better late than never."

So here is the decor minus two banners from my son's first birthday. I was just so busy I wasn't able to take all the photos I would have liked but I have the memories of being with my son that matter. So without further ado here is what I made.

Cupcake Toppers:
These toppers were pieced by hand. Honestly I don't know why I do that to myself but you do what you have to for your child. Since I went with a pool/beach ball theme I matched the toppers to it. I really like the way they came out and thanks to my Cricut Explore Air I didn't have to hand cut all the pieces. Yay!



High Chair Banner:
I gave you all a sneak peek of the high chair banner awhile back but here it is in action. Again my Cricut was used to cut the center banner and number one and I went on pinterest for a tutorial of how to make the tissue paper tassels.

Banner:
This was one of 3 banners I made which I believe I may have shown the party banner. If not it is on my Instagram. The only banner I did not get a photo off was one that said "Happy Birthday (son's name)". It was a simple banner on a round backing but it came out nice nonetheless. This last banner was also used for my son's cake smash photos. Once again all pieces were cut with my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment